Hilghighting comments/reader stats

The entry on June 24 th highlighting a journal I was working on back when I graduated high school has gotten some pretty spirited feedback. No doubt since the PV Class of 1998 Reunion is coming up noext month and my fellow classmates have definitely Googled "Pascack Valley High School 1998 10 year Reunion" or something along those lines and they stumble upon This Journal Entry. Now two of my former classmates have dropped me a note which makes me want to continues just writing random thoughts.
I know entries around here tend to drop off every now and then but I think maybe I'll keep this updated aa bit more now that I know people actually read this blog. As outlined in the original entry one of the main reasons why I started this blog was to get instant feedback. It's also the reason why I added the Feedjit box on this page just for me to track the traffic and make sure I'm not the only one viewing this blog.
That's why I finally got justinmattes.com, because this is where I want people to really find this spot on the web. Maybe thjere's a potential publisher out there looking for new material. There might be an young person with a disability looking for some encouragement. I know it sounds a bit arrogant but hey. So keep the feedback coming and I'll try to stir things up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to CT-- Branchville School visit Part I

One Contact - Five Lighthouses--W9C

Trip to CT-- Branchville School visit Part III