PV Class of 1997 Reunion






Alright I couldn't get away just posting some pictures like I did with the Bell and Siren Dedication, I actually have to "work". Maybe then my former classmates won't think I'm some kind of bum lying around the house all day. It's true the Pascack Valley Class of 1997 had their reunion this past Saturday night. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go originally because I HAD graduated in 1998 (I was on the five year plan), but the class president twisted my arm! Well it was a good thing he did because I had a great time. Not only did I remember my dancing steps, I was great with names as well Once again I was "one of the gang" and it felt like old times.
Mom reminded to stay away from bring up Derick, a fellow classmate who had passed away in January, but you could definitely tell he was there in spirit. They mentioned him along with one of our former classmmates serving in Iraq. I was surprised to see our former class advisor, Ms Kosch there and Mr. Mingione (no relation to Chuck Mingione) I am a bit apprehensive about asking for assistance in getting food(a buffet could be a disaster for someone with Athetoid CP), but Nicole had beat me too it. When it was time to go get food she simply said, let's go get something to eat, we walked together and she made me a plate. I was once again reminded how many friend I had at Pascack Valley High School.
As with other events with friends the party continued at the Cornerstone over in Hillsdale. I geuss somethings never change! I hitched a ride with Matt Bisi, a long time friend who I wish I keep in closer touch and his wife. We met up with a few of the folks who didn't make it to the reunion.
Note:My friend Tighe sent me some of his pictures so I added them to my slideshow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to CT-- Branchville School visit Part I

One Contact - Five Lighthouses--W9C

Trip to CT-- Branchville School visit Part III