Pretty Cool Project

Alright I have already covered lighthouses on here and there have been times I wanted to post an article but felt it would be too boring for everyone. Although I foundthe Cape Canaveral article kind of interesting. The group is the lastest one to venture into such a massive undertaking. The entire State of Florida has always had a soft spot in me heart anyway and seeing this article brings a little tear to my eye! Alright I am overreacting as usual but it's still amazing to see the whole process unfold. Youi have to hand it to the writer of the article, he gets 100 for the title, Cape Lghthouse Goes Topless for the First Time in 100 Years. How cool is that? Give me an article to write like this and I'd be a very happy fella!! Anyway reAad the article and post a comment or two on here.

http://www.blackanthem.com/scitech/military_2006020110.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Grandma in Florida

One Contact - Five Lighthouses--W9C

Mom Poem