Let's see what happens

During my daily cruise around Woodcliff Lake I bumped into Paul Arsonsohn, the Democratic Canidate for Congress running against current Congressman Scott Garrett up for reelection. We shook hands and I did my typical push against medical malpractice damage caps. Then he asked me to drop him a note and maybe we'll see each other again so here's the note stayed tuned for the reply:
Mr. Aronsohn,

We spoke briefly during your walking tour of Woodcliff Lake this afternoon and I wanted to follow-up on our conversation. My first impressions aren't my strong point and I do tend to ramble. So I appreciated you taking a few moments from your campaigning to chat with me regarding medical malpractice and disability issues. Before I get into the heart of my e-mail let me briefly tell you a little about myself. I have lived in this town with my parents and two younger brothers all of my life. As you might have figured, I was born with Cerebral Palsy, caused by a severe lack of judge on the part of my mother obstetrician which has had it's own set of challenges. I have had to be very resourceful when I was growing up, and I struggled often to get by. However my parents have guided me so I can lead a somewhat independent life. One of the most valuable lessons have learned is sometimes the right way isn't always the most popular way.This lesson in life has been the backbone of my life philosophy.
As we discussed I am obviously against caps on non-economic damages because they unfairly y discriminate against young children. That's only part of the problem, in every bill the Republicans have snuck in a clause regarding the statue of limitations. This basically eliminates people like me from having their day in court. I have fought this issue in Trenton and in Washington DC for years and will continue to fight whenever it arises. I tell you this because I have a track record for fighting for people with disabilities, especially young children. However that isn't the only issue I am passionate about. would like to help you defeat Scott Garrett anyway possible. He has done anything and everything wrong for people with disabilities from stem cell research to insurance reform. He protects the interests of the wrong people. I would like to discuss these issues with you in person at your earliest convience!
Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Justin Mattes
Woodcliff Lake
Phone number

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Grandma in Florida

One Contact - Five Lighthouses--W9C

Mom Poem