So they weren't interested


Well I was very excited to get the Pascack Press this week because I had submitted my pictures of the storm damage. I opened the paper up this morning to five a page full of sh=ots, but not o ne of mine made the cut. This is really pissing me off because the "staff photographer" of the Pascack Press got some shots published which when I looked at the shots and to be honest mine weren't half bad compared to the ones that appeared in the newspaper.
I also noted that the one that did make the cut were of shot was poor at best. I never liked the guy. I have studied his work and it's crap, just dumpy shots that anyone can just point and shoot. I have submitted a few of my pictures and while I don't really think my pictures were better than the pictures that appeared in the paper, I still feel a little jipped

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Grandma in Florida

One Contact - Five Lighthouses--W9C

Mom Poem