Enough is enough--Political Incorrectness

Students Sent Home Over American Flag Shirts

I was doing my usual morning  surfing and came across the above disturbing articel  where students were sent home for wearing American flag shirts yesterday during the Cinco de Mayo celebration. The reason: it might offended  people.  You have go to be kidding me? This is an absolute outrage! I bet if they were wearing Mexican flag shirts they would have been cheered. I also bet if you walked around Mexico City wearing the American flag on the Fourth of July, you'd be called racist. I also wonder if I went down to Mexico and called one of the they companies they'd say You think they were wear swatiskas for God's sake.Another thing where are those bunch of cowards also known as the ACLU??
It's gotten out of hand and needs to be stopped. The founding fathers must be rolling in their graves. 
Yesterday was supposed to be a celebration of Mexican heritage which is a wonderful thing. I'm all for it, but I won't sit here and do nothing while people spit on the flag of myt country. The key is tolerance should work both ways. I see a big problem with people labelling everything they personally disagree with as being racial.  Someone needs to tell them that wanting people who want laws followed isn'tracist! Wanting secure borders isn't racist. Wanting people to speak our langauge isn'tracist!! It's time we take back thisc counrty!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Grandma in Florida

One Contact - Five Lighthouses--W9C

Twenty Seven years later