Yes I am running

A few days agoI posted a letter I wrote to the ALPCA Listserve stating my dismay over the current President's actions! It was a continuation of a p=ost I made about a year ago entitled
Swing Vote and the ALPCA Election which was my take on the movie Swing Vote which I saw the night before I voted in the ALPCA election. I watched the mo=vie in the context of thinking about the ALPCA Election.
Fast forward a year later. After a lot of soul searching, I decided to run. It actually started with a conversation with Tim and just snowballed. At Erie I won an award for my display "Route 66 by Wheelchair" that got my picture in the magazine;. I also co-hosted my second meet in Washington Township with Marco Tramelli. I also plan to go to a few more meets during the year.

Director Profile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to CT-- Branchville School visit Part I

Delaware to Florida by County

One Contact - Five Lighthouses--W9C