Featured Post

License Plate Website Update

Image
     It's almost been three years since I decided to abandon my   paid web host  and moved my  website over to Blogger. I realized I hadn't really explored the "pages " feature that  creates single pages you can link to like regular pages on a website. At first I was hesitant because I wanted to keep my HTML coding skills up to par, but I am just happy to get it back !!  I will continue to write about the ALPCA Conventions on here but have an index of all license plate writing on there. .I also plan to cross-post  both blogs. I also have links to the license plate collectors' eBay handles and the "What We Collect" pages from my old site!! The link is http://plates.justinmattes.com

Picking OFF MORE Counties





Besides visiting some cool museums and attending two baseball games  with Clark & Dean on our  way out to the ALPCA Convention in  Ft Wayne, I managed to tack on a few more counties in Michigan, Ohio and of course Indiana. Since Dean was riding shotgun, it was hard keeping track but I think I did a pretty decent job!


7/12/26-7/18/26


Wasentaw CO,MI

Monroe CO,MI

Ottawa CO,MI

—-- ———————

Lapeer CO ,OH 

 Wood Co, OH

Sandusky Co,OH

Erie Co,OH

Henry Co. OH

Williams Co,OH

Paulding Co,OH

Defiance Co,OH

Lucas Co,OH

________________

DeKalb Co,IN

Allen Co,IN

Henry Co,IN

Wayne Co, IN

Grant County ,IN

Huntington C o, IN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Contact - Five Lighthouses--W9C

Trip to CT-- Branchville School visit Part III

Bob Dylan blows into town