Forty-four and many more

 First thanks to all of you who wished me a happy birthday!!! I had a wonderful dinner with my closest Cape May friends, more like family because they truly adopted me as one of their own. Second thoughts on another year older--people get teased about getting older-- I never minded because every year I live, I prove certain predictions about me when I was born were wrong. I LOVE proving people wrong. Each year that I live my life the way it should be. Could it be better? EVERYONE'S LIFE COULD BE BETTER, but it could be worse, a lot worse. Can I DO BETTER? Absolutely! I have a collection of scars, some self-inflicted. I ALSO can be proud of my accomplishments. I always said life is like a puzzle you have to figure out where the pieces fit, but I think I am putting my pieces together the best I can

Here's to 44.....................and many more !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to CT-- Branchville School visit Part I

Trip to CT-- Branchville School visit Part III

Mom Poem