Help the hurricane victims

As a writer and a webmaster I feel I have to assist the victims of the hurricane anyway I can. I have been posting the following message all over the internet. On mailing lists, bulletin boards and anywhere else I can get my hands on. So I might as well post it on my blog as well. Also below are so other links that might be helpful.


This really isn't scanner related and I don't want to start a discussion about Hurricane Katrina but I am not only donating money to the Red Cross I am also putting a link to the Red Cross on http://www.bergenscanner.com I suggest folks with scanner websites do the same. This is something simple and only takes five seconds .. We need to show our support!


PLEASE SUPPORT THE RED CROSS!! http://www.redcross.org/

Other useful links:

Fema.gov

MS Emergency Management

LA Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Grandma in Florida

One Contact - Five Lighthouses--W9C

Twenty Seven years later