Hoboken EMS affected by Sandy

It's not everyday I get to help my brothers and sisters in emergency services so when this post started floating around Facebook I decided to download it and throw in on Bergenscanner. Then after some thought, and realizing the blog was being neglected, it seemed like the right thing to do. Many don't realize even though Hoboken is a city the EMS down there is all volunteer. My times in Hoboken can be traced back to their Saint Patty's Day Parade. Yes I have been to a few of them, luckily I have not needed the EMS any of the times. Although I always see them racing to a scene every time I visit th e city. My cousin also lives there so I have to know she'll be taken care of if anything happens. There are a lot of people supporting the shore towns, I figured it might be better to support a cause a little, After all I have had plenty of people support me over the years, it's the least I can do to thank them! Send donations to: Hoboken Volunteer Ambulance Corps P.O. Box 1368 Hoboken New Jersey 07030 or donate through their website: http://www.hobokenems.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Grandma in Florida

One Contact - Five Lighthouses--W9C

Twenty Seven years later