Where does she find the time


If you have been reading this blog for the past few months you might have noticed I added a blog called Love that Max by Ellen--Max's mom. Max was born with Cerebral Palsy on December 4th, 2002, Ellen explains Max's Story the only way loving mother could...from the heart. I imagine my own mother jealous t hat another woman finds the time to blog while raising a son with CP and a younger daughter. My mom had three boys and that was a lot!! This may sound cruel but I sometimes have to chuckle because I can picture my mother going through the same things as Ellen whil I was growing up. Come to think of it my mother's middle name is Ellen, strong name for strong women.
I first stumbled on the blog a few months ago and have been hooked euver sense. To put a cliche on it I feel I really know Ellen AND Max and would love to meet them. (You can insert the eerie Internet stalker music now) Well maybe not MEET them but reading Ellen's blog often makes me reflect. Max turned 10 yesterday, I remember when I was 10, arlight mayb e not exactly bu t I understand what lies ahead for Max and Ellen, the good and the bad.

I wish the Internet as we know it now exsisted when I was growing up. It makes it easier for mothers like Ellen and folks like me to share what they're are going through and find people going through the same thing "Love that Max" has been an inspirat\ion, not only as someone with CP, but as a writer as well. I am starting to take a look at this blog. While I'm not all of a suddenn going to dedicate it to my life with Cerebral Palsy, I am going to try to find a way to incorporate it a bit more into this blog..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Grandma in Florida

One Contact - Five Lighthouses--W9C

Mom Poem